Your child will FLIP for our Birthday Parties!
RSGA is the perfect place for kids birthday parties! Our FUN facility makes for a unique and memorable birthday location. Click here for available packages.
Friday 7:00-9:00 ages5+
Come tumble, jump, climb and practice your skills at our super fun and very popular Open Gym! This is open to both our members as well as the general public. This is a great way for the kids to spend an evening. Bring a friend!
2 Hour pricing:
- $15.00 Members
- $20.00 Non-Members
- RSGA Team FREE!
- A parent, guardian or an adult must come in with their child(ren) and sign the waiver/ release form. You may also print it out here and bring it with you!
- No child will be allowed into the gym without an Adult’s signature.
- Children MUST be at least 5 years old to be able to participate Open Gym.
- Any unruly or dangerous actions/ behavior will not be tolerated. Safety is our number one priority at RSGA. If a child fails to follow our Safety Rules, they will be asked to leave the gym area.
- RSGA is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Back Handspring & Cartwheel Clinics
Want to brush up on your back handsprings or cartwheels? Why not sign up for one of our clinics? Our Back Handspring and Cartwheel Clinics take place every week and are taught by RSGA safety-certified highly skilled instructors. Clinics are paid as a walk-in rate, so there is no commitment. Simply come for one or keep coming back! There is no need to pre-register. Just come by!
WANT A GREAT PLACE FOR A FIELD TRIP? Then come and play at RSGA! We can accommodate your groups’ needs with our expansive facility. We have the perfect location for groups to host exciting fun gatherings and parties. We can accommodate any size group of children for games, obstacle courses or play time in the gym. RSGA can fully staff the occasion or you can provide adult assistant supervisors. Here are just a few examples of who can come for a Field Trip:
- Pre-School & Daycare Centers
- Overnights / Lock-ins (ask for pricing)
- Girl Scouts/ Brownies/ Daisies/ Boy Scouts
- Home Schoolers
- Township Summer Recreation Groups
- Church/ Youth Groups
Basic Information & policies:
- Field trips can be scheduled during the morning, day or evening hours
- Rates are based on group size and length of activities
- Signed waivers are required for all participants
- Our ratio is 15:1 for Field trip groups
- Children ages 13 and under require one adult volunteer per 15 children
- Special Activities: If you have a special request for activities you might like at your Field trip, please don’t hesitate to ask! Let your contact person know in advance.
- Other Amenities: Food and drink are not provided by RSGA unless requested (for an extra charge). There is an eating area where food and drink can be enjoyed. All food and drink are strictly restricted to this area.
- A Field Trip group consists of a minimum of 15 children.
- Cost: $12.00 per child for 90 minute visit; $10.00 per child for 60 minute visit
For more information & availability, please call or you may send an e-mail to her at info@RSGAcademy.com